Members of the Notre Dame community are among those in St. Joseph County who have tested positive for COVID-19. They have self-quarantined and are under medical care.
The University's leadership has been closely monitoring the spread of the novel coronavirus. Resources and updates are available at coronavirus.nd.edu.
Reporting an emergency
- Dial 911 from any phone; or
- Pick up the receiver of any blue-light phone on campus
Campus Emergency Information
During a major emergency, information can be found on this website or by calling 1-866-668-6631.
For non-emergency reporting:
- Notre Dame Security & Police: (574) 631-5555
- The University’s emergency preparedness protocols were developed to ensure the safety of students, faculty, staff, and visitors in the event of a campus disaster or other emergency situation. The resources and information contained on this website are a component of the University's overall emergency preparedness and response efforts.
- Campus Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan (March 2020, 649 KB)